David Williams, Ph.D. is a featured speaker at meetings and conference across North America and Europe. Presentations include diverse topics on the science of improvement and organizational systems and sessions customized to meet the learning needs of the audience and current issues.
Dave speaks to mid-sized and large groups in a range of formats:
- Keynote/Plenary – Opening or featured speaker sessions for large groups.
- Core Sessions – Smaller sessions with prepared presentations and experiential topics.
- Learning Labs / Mini-Courses – Focused quarter, half-day, full-day, and multi-day workshops blending didactic and experiential learning.
Please contact us to plan your next meeting.
Sample Speaking Engagements
- Institute for Healthcare Improvement National Forum
- IHI International Summit on Improving Patient Care in the Office Practice and the Community
- Medical Group Management Association – Texas
- Health Research & Educational Trust (HRET), an affiliate of the American Hospital Association (AHA)
- The University of Texas at Austin, Center for Health and Social Policy (CHASP) at the Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs
- University of Maryland Baltimore County
- Rockhurst University – Helzberg School of Management
- EMS Chiefs of Canada
- American Ambulance Association
- EMS Today
- EMS World Expo
- National EMS Management Association
- National Academies of Emergency Dispatch
- ESO Solutions WAVE
- Pinnacle EMS Leadership Forum